- SeaChange Finds City Contract Delays Placed $675 Million Financial Burden on Non-Profits in 2017
- NYC LMIS Releases Q1 2018 Labor Market Brief
- Community Service Society Releases Report on Tech Sector: Who’s In and Who’s Out?
- NYCETC’s Second #FutureOfWorkers Discussion Brings Experts Together on Gig Economy
- 3 Weeks to Go Until NYCETC 2018 Conference: Purchase Your Tickets Today
- In the News: Stories & Reports for the Workforce Community
- Job Openings Within Our Community + Programs and Events
Advocacy Alert: #InvestInSkillsNYC May 6 Rally & Press Conference Urging Mayor to Invest $70M in Bridge Programs Advocacy Alert: #YearOfTheCBO May 7 Rally Advocacy Alert: #LiteracyLiftsNYC May 12 Rally Funding Opportunity: SBS Issues RFP for “First Read more…